Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Borgias: Characters

The Borgias: Characters
As a way to take a break from the stress of school and work, I started watching this fascinating historical-based series. I really like the recreation of the times, including the costumes and dresses of the women in the show. Perhaps my favore character is Cesare Borgia, though he is not necessarily cute, he is very sexy and manly.
I think that we are very fortunate to have the ability to recreate the history of this most corrupt family in the screen and enjoy the story line as it unfolds and draws our interest. I also recently found out that you can download segments of future episodes on your android phone. I love technology as it creates a delicious distraction.
Back to my paper though! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment